Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I've been prosecuted, found guilty, and now I pay the prosecutor's salary!

Welcome to the new normal.

Fiscal irresponsibility by our leaders, including their insane war on drugs, mandatory minimums (because judges are dipshits and prosecutors must be king!), and my personal favorite, their own corruption, has led to our state's unbelievably insane restitution statute.  In the past, I've ranted.  Today, I simply post:

http://www.isc.idaho.gov/opinions/39811.pdf

Justice?  Where is justice?  Where is limited government?  What world are we living in?  What society, so lost in navel gazing and blaming anyone that hurts its feelings, thinks that saddling every sucker who collapses beneath our "criminal law" with a mountain of debt does anything but ensure continued criminality?

WHO ARE WE

No comments:

Post a Comment